At Healthiest Homes we use a low-energy, whole home condensation control system that is efficient, quiet and cheap to run. Essentially, the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate thus encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside.
The Healthiest Homes solution to condensation dampness
Removes moisture, allergens, pollutants and more…
This process removes condensation, allergens such as dust mites, and the pollutants caused by cooking and cleaning from the air. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
This system will ensure that old, contaminated and moisture-laden air in your home is continuously diluted, displaced and replaced with good quality, fresh air. The result is an environment in which condensation dampness cannot exist, and where allergens and pollutants are kept to a minimum.
Guaranteed to reduce problem damp caused by condensation
The systems we use are guaranteed to reduce and remove condensation dampness from your dwelling with noticeable changes often evident within a few weeks of installation. In addition to the removal of condensation it also provides whole home ventilation and greatly improved indoor air quality. To achieve this, the condensation control system is mounted in the loft space (where applicable) or in the kitchen or hallway (where no loft space is available) drawing air through the filters and inputting it into the dwelling.
- Cures condensation dampness – The Condensation control system removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Extremely low power consumption – costs around 1p per day.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Fixed heat recovery – minimises loss of heat in the loft by recirculating the air, saving energy.
- System standby in summer months – when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C.
At Healthiest Homes, we are completely independent from any product manufacturer and it is this independence that allows us to specify the most appropriate product to solve your condensation problem in your home, all installed using skilled installation teams. We are able to offer a solution to condensation dampness in all types of homes, from bungalows to high rise flats.
The process to solve the condensation problem begins with a personal survey which we provide free for both for landlords and homeowners. We investigate your home or rental property to identify the root cause of your problem. We will then issue you with a survey report and recommendations for the solving of this problem together with the total cost of the solution.
The price you see is the price you pay, we have no hidden extras or ‘unexpected’ costs so you are able to order with complete confidence.
To book your free survey please complete the Condensation Survey Request Form and we will contact you shortly to arrange a convenient time to call. Our free survey and report are open to both landlords and homeowners.